Sat Nam Fest is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the joy, transformation, and rejuvenation of Kundalini Yoga, sacred chant, and creativity as you re-discover and return to your true self.
Whether you are an experienced yogi, or this is your first time practicing Kundalini Yoga, you can create your perfect yogic experience at Sat Nam Fest! With a variety of teachers, workshops, and class sizes you will find something that calls to you. Join an energetic yoga class with live music, or a more relaxed meditation class – let your heart be your guide!
Come Home to Your Heart at Sat Nam Fest!
Aykanna & Sukhdev Schedule
- Wednesday 2pm-9pm: Sukhdev, Wah & Azita: Woman As Healer
- Thursday 8.30pm Live Music Concert!
- Friday 10.30am Workshop: The Song of the Heart: Creating Meaningful Relationships
- Saturday 10.30am Krishan Kaur with live music by Aykanna
- Sunday 8.30am Krishan Kaur with live music by Aykanna
- Sunday 10.30am Sukhdev, Wah, Azita Women's Workshop